Who can't afford to go anymore?

SWP's back said:
Alwaysbeablue said:
SWP's back said:
Not really when you compoare the difference in the quality of the "experience" is it.

If you cant afford to go there is no 'experience' - and watching that joker Alan Shearer on MOTD is no compensation - will never forgive him for his stupid comment about Balo!
You can watch every game for free online or in the pub which you couldnt do it the 60's (not that we ever sold out back then either).

Either way, £11 is fuck all for watching the Champions in a modern, quality stadium. It's cheaper than watching Morecambe ffs.

Go back to my original comment - bigger stadium n cheaper prices. Probably suck as much out of the corporate market to subsidise the rest of us. Like the german approach - big stadia and pretty cheap prices all round.

SWP's back said:
Alwaysbeablue said:
SWP's back said:
Not really when you compoare the difference in the quality of the "experience" is it.

If you cant afford to go there is no 'experience' - and watching that joker Alan Shearer on MOTD is no compensation - will never forgive him for his stupid comment about Balo!
You can watch every game for free online or in the pub which you couldnt do it the 60's (not that we ever sold out back then either).

Either way, £11 is fuck all for watching the Champions in a modern, quality stadium. It's cheaper than watching Morecambe ffs.

The average pensioner isn't online though is he. As for the pub a pint of dark mild will set him back £3.00 now depending where he is based.

I'm not just on about match tickets, I'm on about the whole day out and all that comes with it, or should they just shuffle home then like a character in an L.S Lowry picture.

Before you start I know they get free travel Mr Tory minded.

m7mcfc said:
missing person said:
Hate these stupid threads!

Why if I may ask?

Because (sorry if I offend you) it just seems a little silly or may I even say symptomatic of a fan looking for a excuse not to go. People have already stated how cheap it is, inflation beating apparently. There are people still complaining about it when, again I have a deep attachment to my club and will always priorities getting to a match over other vices.

Just how I feel and to start threads about issues such as this, just seems like commitment to the club is not as strong as it was/is to others.

Some people have no vices but a visit to the match is beyond there means. Not having a go at you pal but I am in no way having a go at the club either. As my OP says some through whatever way just cannot afford to go anymore. No matter of inflation busting prices or not.

£580 for a season ticket the club could have screwed us all here but this is great value to see quality football at a quality price im happy with this but payin over £3 for a pint is scandalous, suppose its either one or the other!!

Ok that's up to you if you feel like that. But be it accessibility, financial, motivational, personal issues for not going, there is always a way. Being more open especially on here will make a big difference but the real reasons need to be tackled.

Up at 4 so I'm off night.

I think that the club need to show more respect towards the older generation who have supported this club for many years and shown a great deal of loyalty throughout times where we have been in considerably worse circumstances than our current one.

Where is the reward for sticking by their club and the price of tickets reflecting their income? I think this is something which needs to be reviewed personally. I agree with the creator of this thread wholeheartedly.

I would happily pay more if it meant that we could accomodate pensioners and increase their ability to attend matches. I definitately empathise with this, especially considering the current financial climate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.