Who else is Wembleyed out?

I thought I was feeling a bit wembleyed out and as I would have had to jump through a lot of hoops - work / family / girlfriend commitments - i decided not to go to this one .

Bad decision. Experiencing serious fomo now. To all who have made the effort and got down there well done and enjoy your day - as so many have sensibly said, you never know when it’s going to be the last one
I'm gutted at missing today's game for medical reasons. It would have been my 24th Wembley trip with City since 1970. I had to cancel my ticket and hotel. Despite what many say on here it is still a privilege watching my team at Wembley and I will never take it for granted.

I'm gutted at missing today's game for medical reasons. It would have been my 24th Wembley trip with City since 1970. I had to cancel my ticket and hotel. Despite what many say on here it is still a privilege watching my team at Wembley and I will never take it for granted.
Just home now, great day out (apart from a group of 10 Chelsea having a pop at me and my 2 teenage sons near the roundabout, facking cants). Thought the support behind the goal was great although the sides seemed very quiet (apologies to those in the sides who were singing) - I’m guessing that’s where a lot of the tourists went?). Proud of City today, 120 mins plus pens v Madrid on Wednesday, chelsea a walk in the park against Everton on Monday)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.