Who else is Wembleyed out?

Personally, I still hate the idea that the semis are played at Wembley, they shouldn’t be, imo. I would have attended yesterday though if it hadn’t been for fact I had an operation last week so couldn’t. Can’t agree though with the terminology of being “Wembleyed out”, that’s nonsense.

I’ll bet the OP will go to the final….

Personally, I still hate the idea that the semis are played at Wembley, they shouldn’t be, imo. I would have attended yesterday though if it hadn’t been for fact I had an operation last week so couldn’t. Can’t agree though with the terminology of being “Wembleyed out”, that’s nonsense.

I’ll bet the OP will go to the final….
Hope on the mend?

Hope on the mend?
Yes, thanks for asking. Absolutely annihilated my knee playing footy at end of Jan. Make some of these Prem players look like fannies, lol. Done it so badly got to have 2 operations to sort it, had first last week which was the repair of a bad tear in my meniscus, which means I can’t weight bear or drive obviously and have to use crutches for 6 fucking weeks. Then once I’ve recovered and done the rehab for that I have a full ACL reconstruction waiting for me as ruptured that too! Had to miss Luton, Madrid home and yesterday, touch and go whether I can make Wolves, but I’ll be allowed to attend West Ham and the FA Cup final. Even had tickets for opening night of Coop Arena on Tuesday that was looking forward to going to, lol, having to let my son have them.

Didn’t go yesterday out of choice as I don’t agree with having a semi at Wembley.

Unfortunately I’m in Spain for the final so will miss that too!

Went today. Hate the place. The FA are cunts playing semis down there.
I tend to agree with this tbh. The only upside is it gives a lot more of our fans the opportunity to see the team play in a semi and actually have trip to Wembley.

Yes, thanks for asking. Absolutely annihilated my knee playing footy at end of Jan. Make some of these Prem players look like fannies, lol. Done it so badly got to have 2 operations to sort it, had first last week which was the repair of a bad tear in my meniscus, which means I can’t weight bear or drive obviously and have to use crutches for 6 fucking weeks. Then once I’ve recovered and done the rehab for that I have a full ACL reconstruction waiting for me as ruptured that too! Had to miss Luton, Madrid home and yesterday, touch and go whether I can make Wolves, but I’ll be allowed to attend West Ham and the FA Cup final. Even had tickets for opening night of Coop Arena on Tuesday that was looking forward to going to, lol, having to let my son have them.
Taking my mate with a bad ACL footy injury to hospital and hearing his pained screams, persuaded me it was time to quit playing whilst the going was good.
Recover well!

Taking my mate with a bad ACL footy injury to hospital and hearing his pained screams, persuaded me it was time to quit playing whilst the going was good.
Recover well!
Played 2/3 times a week for last 25 years or so, first time I’ve had a bad injury. Is what it is. I’m lucky I can run my business from my bedroom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.