Who will be remembered as the greater player, Mo Salah or Neymar?

Who was the greater player, Salah or Neymar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bit of a weird question. It could almost be worded, which of these is the 23rd best player of their generation and which is 24th. It doesn't really matter.

I suppose to answer though, I never felt that worried playing Neymar, whereas Salah is always a threat.

Put me in mind of being 12 or 13 and being surrounded in the corridor with a demand that I fought another lad - I didn’t want to fight him he was a mate and I had no reason to fight him - but it seems there had been a discussion about who were the best scrappers in class and they could make up their mind for 8th & 9th between the two others - so decided we had to fight to sort their argument. Inevitably we ended up scrapping along the corridor, it became a stalemate and the conclusion was that we were 8=.

Annoying thing was that I was certain I could take out the ones listed 6th & 7th!

I wasn’t sure if it was a serious question. Then I see that over 50% have voted for Salah. Actually laughable

Depends what City people live in, to be honest.I admit they are both good players, but there are plenty of others just as good and some who are better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.