Why Damocles stepped down...

Only popped down here after reading Damo's post in the Cellar dying thread. Some utterly awesome threads down here, undoubtedly the best section of BM, and a reminder that despite arguments, disagreements, bannings and warnings, this place is a massive happy family.

As for the vid, I genuinely never thought people would still be watching it! Makes me smile though that you all still love it. :)

quiet_riot said:
Only popped down here after reading Damo's post in the Cellar dying thread. Some utterly awesome threads down here, undoubtedly the best section of BM, and a reminder that despite arguments, disagreements, bannings and warnings, this place is a massive happy family.

As for the vid, I genuinely never thought people would still be watching it! Makes me smile though that you all still love it. :)

you should be well proud, it was genius from the start and is widely regarded as the best post ever on here. that's some achievement.

Not that anyone is still watching this - but I've had to take the account offline.

I work in a school and some little shit googled my real name and this youtube account came up because Google fucking plus thought it a good idea to force you to use the name associated with your email address. Suffice to say, I can't have kids seeing that I did this video, that could lead them here...etc etc.

So unless @Damocles knows how I can unlink the youtube channel from my gmail account...?!?!?

Not that anyone is still watching this - but I've had to take the account offline.

I work in a school and some little shit googled my real name and this youtube account came up because Google fucking plus thought it a good idea to force you to use the name associated with your email address. Suffice to say, I can't have kids seeing that I did this video, that could lead them here...etc etc.

So unless @Damocles knows how I can unlink the youtube channel from my gmail account...?!?!?
Start a new Gmail account under a pseudonym and link it to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.