Why do they do it....

Tuearts right boot

Halfway up a mountain,bumfuck nowhere,Snowdonia.
Took some photos and down loaded for Ebay, no problem. Took some more photos for ebay, down loaded, problem....same format, same method, no joy. Apparantley I now have to download some shite that wasn't there last week, when it worked...now it doesn't. Shite on the TV, NEW IMPROVED what was wrong with the old stuff and so now they're implying they flogged you a load of shite last time and the new improved is miles better. 24 hr protetion, NOW 72 hrs protection, WTF and why ????. Some twat with thick rimmed glasses from Marketing is stuffed in an office at the end of the corridor justifying his wages, there is no other reason.

Off shopping with her indoors, should be fun ...Rant over.

BBC TV decided to improve picture quality by ditching SD (Standard Definition) to HD.
I have now lost reception for my local BBC region (West Country) but I can still receive reception from. N.I.
That's okay for national news but of no interest for regional TV.

Classic FM have upgraded DB to DB+. How many listeners with older radios have Classic FM lost?

BBC TV decided to improve picture quality by ditching SD (Standard Definition) to HD.
I have now lost reception for my local BBC region (West Country) but I can still receive reception from. N.I.

Classic FM have upgraded DB to DB+. How many listeners with older radios have Classic FM lost?
download.jpeg
I struggle to get the valves to upgrade this nowadays

Is Ceefax still up and running?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.