Why do they do it....

And bargain holidays abroad
Ha ha ha
When me and the now GLW first got together we booked a holiday off teletext.
She spent almost 20 minutes on the phone sorting out everything and at the finish of the call the agent on the other end asked her what the weather was like in Manchester as where she was it was glorious.
Turns out the holiday was booked directly with a travel firm in Malta!

89b80a52-17b5-48ba-92ed-1b240612e5bb_text.gif

Took some photos and down loaded for Ebay, no problem. Took some more photos for ebay, down loaded, problem....same format, same method, no joy. Apparantley I now have to download some shite that wasn't there last week, when it worked...now it doesn't. Shite on the TV, NEW IMPROVED what was wrong with the old stuff and so now they're implying they flogged you a load of shite last time and the new improved is miles better. 24 hr protetion, NOW 72 hrs protection, WTF and why ????. Some twat with thick rimmed glasses from Marketing is stuffed in an office at the end of the corridor justifying his wages, there is no other reason.

Off shopping with her indoors, should be fun ...Rant over.
I don't understand what you are ranting about.

Don't you just do ebay on your phone and take pictures as your are listing something, piece of piss

Or,are you trying sell photographs of your wife, or even trying to sell her without her knowing?

Sort of...

Page 301 for Football I believe.
That's brilliant. Uses all the correct page numbers from back in the day as well.
My Mrs used to ask me what am I reading East Anglia news on teletext for? "Fuck knows because I can" Thanks for sharing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.