why does it feel

ancoats

like we have just been relegated

we finnish 2nd and in the champions league again but i feel like shit and the ending
game we lost to norwich city we never lose to norwich never ever

I feel the same. With the undertainty over players staying, who comes in, manager, immediate future of the club.

This may sound spoilt, but I'm glad the season is over, the result and performance today was the icing on the cake of a shit week, but I'm already over it and I'm just looking forward to the new regime and any new players coming in now.

Because as fans now our expectations are win the league or at least a trophy or its a poor season I think This in away is a good thing we don't want to be like Arsenal players and board or some of there fans top 4 and everything is rosy

I am trying very hard not to hate the twats that got our manager sacked.

On GMR tonight, Jimmy Wagg summed up this season brilliantly with one phrase "anti climax"

Right from the off we've been slow and laboured. We struggled in the Chumps league and in too many matches in The Prem we looked like a Pearce squad, lacking in ideas and the nouse to break down a team that was playing for a draw

As we just nicked the league last year I think we all expected us with that experience to piush on and destroy all comers
Unfortunately, too many players believed that the opposition would just roll over and die and all we had to do was turn up

The season as a whole from players and supporters has been very flat

ancoats said:

we finnish 2nd and in the champions league again but i feel like shit and the ending

Think it was keegans second game we lost to them, without looking I'm sure they put three past us then

ancoats said:

Because we played a winning hand badly?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.