Why they really call Mario 'Super'

I read a piece about him getting into a scrape in some undesirable area of some Italian City, although the true story was that he was visiting a home or a soup kitchen, or some such, maybe someone can enlighten me. 'Footballer is Good Guy' doesn't sell papers though, does it?

I certainly couldn't have seen myself acting in that way at 20. I was still waking up at 2 in the afternoon hung over with plans of xbox!

adrianr said:
I certainly couldn't have seen myself acting in that way at 20. I was still waking up at 2 in the afternoon hung over with plans of xbox!
PMSL!

Awesome!

syrrtc.jpg

As he left, he was presented with some gifts and plants the children had grown in the greenhouse

With his luck he will plant them in his garden and get busted by the drug squad

Someone should Email that link to the tabloids and tell them to stick their hate up their asses.

I was speaking with an Italian friend recently - he currently live in Germany and commented on the amount of press Mario generates in both those countries (Italy more so...obviously).
All terrific publicity for the club mind (and for the most part, according to the aforementioned buddy, the interest is positive).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.