Why we haven't bought anyone yet

Patience!
Better to make a few top signings than loads of average ones like those the candle lighters are making.
We are after quality players and whenever that happens transfers inevitably are more complicated.
Given the depth of our pockets I am confident all will come good in the end.

We need strengthening in certain areas, and I would have expected the Club to have earmarked the players needed.

However we are being quoted daft money and seem to have no "Plan B", Delph seemed to be a panic option and even he didn't want to come.

We have to face up to the fact that we are behind a lot of clubs in the pecking order including our "nearest and dearest".

I am though getting a little concerned that we have not signed anybody yet with the season only just 29 days away.

We need strengthening in certain areas, and I would have expected the Club to have earmarked the players needed.

However we are being quoted daft money and seem to have no "Plan B", Delph seemed to be a panic option and even he didn't want to come.

We have to face up to the fact that we are behind a lot of clubs in the pecking order including our "nearest and dearest".

I am though getting a little concerned that we have not signed anybody yet with the season only just 29 days away.
Looks like Sterling is in the bag.
I for one am confident we will get KDB.
Pogba may be more difficult but everyone has their price....

I am though getting a little concerned that we have not signed anybody yet with the season only just 29 days away.[/QUO

Not really ,would you be happy if we had bought what they have. I for one would be a little concerned with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.