Why we haven't bought anyone yet

BlueAnorak

Quite simple really...
We are officially under UEFA FFP sanctions till midnight on Tuesday 30th June when the summer transfer window opens.
Even the Turkish lad Unal won't sign till the 1st weekend in July.
I expect a lot of movement this week...

Txiki has been on his summer jollys and plus negotiating image rights, contracts etc with high profile players is a lot more complicated than signing your average joe

Got a feeling it's going to be a big week. Personally wouldn't be surprised if we see 'Done deal' on Sterling, KDB and Fabinho

Quite simple really...
We are officially under UEFA FFP sanctions till midnight on Tuesday 30th June when the summer transfer window opens.

If we had of announced a signing over the last few weeks, it wouldn't register until 1st when the summer transfer window opens as you said, so any fee would go into next season's accounts which are sanction free, although we still have to comply with FFP.

We'll see signings this week. Holidays are coming to an end, pre-season is looming and the transfer window officially opens.

Quite simple really...

Indeed BA. Wednesday is July 1 and I expect things to be percolatin' nicely by the end of the week...;)

Quite simple really...
It doesnt work that way. We can announce a signing. Since the transfer window opens in July 1, they'd be signed after June 30 anyways.

Pogba's not coming to City...

tumblr_mtf6zwLYXf1rr9hnvo8_250.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.