Why we will win the league!

We’re due a comfortable win that doesn’t leave me not being able to breathe properly for an hour after the game.

3-0

After yesterday's refereeing decisions in the Liverpool game I honestly think we will not be allowed to win the League. The more often I see that dive by Fabinho, there more I get convinced that the FA is out to help Liverpool as much as possible.

The game against Leicester will be hard anyway as I think they, especially Vardy, can do some real damage to us and we looked really shaky and off form recently against Burnley.
We will not get any decision for us in that game, I fully expect even stonewall penalties not to be given whilst Leicester will get every decision for them.
i think we all know what to expect regarding refereeing decisions in the next two games in our games and it will be the opposite in the scoucers last game we’ve just got to go out there beat Leicester and Brighton and the officials as well. Last night was like a kick in the stomach to me they aren’t even trying to hide it now pep and the lads will know this we need two flawless performances or we will be fucked over make no mistake

After yesterday's refereeing decisions in the Liverpool game I honestly think we will not be allowed to win the League. The more often I see that dive by Fabinho, there more I get convinced that the FA is out to help Liverpool as much as possible.

The game against Leicester will be hard anyway as I think they, especially Vardy, can do some real damage to us and we looked really shaky and off form recently against Burnley.
We will not get any decision for us in that game, I fully expect even stonewall penalties not to be given whilst Leicester will get every decision for them.
This business of the F.A. not allowing us to win the title is a myth.

Although I agree the officials are bent as fuck the F.A. didn't want us finishing last season on 100 points.

The problem they've got is we're too good for them.
Liverpool might be playing with a victim mentality but we're playing with a siege mentality which trumps everything.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45088530

Well most people got the top 2 right- as in the team’s, not the positions.

But hats off to those who realised united weren’t going to be involved in top 4 - ...all 4 of them. Including Waddle, who I think predicted pretty well the year before as well.

Negative marks for Mr Dublin for thinking they would be 2nd. Lol

I still think we will be champions but it boils my blood to think this other mob are still in with a chance due to the amount of outrageous luck and consistently bad refereeing decisions in their favour.
If there is any justice at all, we shall prevail.

Is anyone buying into the conspiracy theories 're Liverpool and the FA?
Unbelievable that Dean from the Wirral is tomorrow's referee. How can that be allowed to happen?

Whatever happens, I believe the bar has been raised by Pep. As long as he is here, anything less than 90 points won't get near the title. We'll get 90+ again next season. Does anyone believe Liverpool can repeat it?

Is anyone buying into the conspiracy theories 're Liverpool and the FA?
Unbelievable that Dean from the Wirral is tomorrow's referee. How can that be allowed to happen?
I thought that they wouldn’t appoint refs who may favour a team in a decisive game. Madness that this is allowed to happen. Mind you pretty much every ref is shit anyway.

Whatever happens, I believe the bar has been raised by Pep. As long as he is here, anything less than 90 points won't get near the title. We'll get 90+ again next season. Does anyone believe Liverpool can repeat it?

I think they can, especially with some new signings. They’ve been lucky as fuck this season, but they’re still a good team.

There’s some very Churchillian comments on here today Blues.

So remember, everyone attending the game tomorrow night, to coin a phrase once used by the great man himself...

It’s not what your team can do for you, it’s what YOU can do for you team.

Raise the roof tomorrow Blues and the team will look after the rest.

Thought that was JFK. Same difference:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.