Why we will win the league!

I thought that they wouldn’t appoint refs who may favour a team in a decisive game. Madness that this is allowed to happen. Mind you pretty much every ref is shit anyway.

I met a Tranmere fan recently who despises Liverpool, he says most Tranmere fans think the same. Therefore, Dean is ok by me!

Whatever happens, I believe the bar has been raised by Pep. As long as he is here, anything less than 90 points won't get near the title. We'll get 90+ again next season. Does anyone believe Liverpool can repeat it?
I couldn't give a shite if we won it with 85 points, as long as we win it

Is anyone buying into the conspiracy theories 're Liverpool and the FA?
Unbelievable that Dean from the Wirral is tomorrow's referee. How can that be allowed to happen?
Do you think the bookies would have Liverpool at such a high price if something dodgy was going on

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45088530

Well most people got the top 2 right- as in the team’s, not the positions.

But hats off to those who realised united weren’t going to be involved in top 4 - ...all 4 of them. Including Waddle, who I think predicted pretty well the year before as well.

Negative marks for Mr Dublin for thinking they would be 2nd. Lol

Dion never fucking learns.

This business of the F.A. not allowing us to win the title is a myth.

Although I agree the officials are bent as fuck the F.A. didn't want us finishing last season on 100 points.

The problem they've got is we're too good for them.
Liverpool might be playing with a victim mentality but we're playing with a siege mentality which trumps everything.

So on the one hand you disagree with me and then you go on to agree with me?

FWIW. Just had a quick trawl round all the big rival forums (with the exception of RAWK, which I will not soil my mind by consulting). Now they none of them have any great love for City (why should they?) but they are all saying that the free kick given on the non-foul on Fabinho is totally bent, that the dippers are luckiest c***ts in the history of the PL, and that they absolutely dread the prospect of them winning it after all this.
On Monday evening, we have a duty to humanity, people. England expects…

The full quote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.