Wigan (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this guy really pisses me off,giving out team news the day before should earn him a bollocking from the club,wigan were probably preparing for a sane sterling team,now have all day tomorrow to change their plans

If it is as you say. Then surely PEP needs the bollocking as he picks the team.

Do seriously think Pep is the only one who now knows who is going to play??!!
The manager picks the team, can we agree on that ? The manager decides when he announces a team, can we agree on that? If that manager is worried about a team selection being leaked, he can decide when the team is announced? Can we agree on that?. IT is Sunday and 7.00pm ? Can we agree on that ?.
The match is 24 hours away can we agree on that.
If as you say the team is constantly leaked, the management must be responsible.

Cant be too many a day before the game though, its been going on a while now though if Pep was too bothered it would have been stopped.

It's been 20 / 30 mins before kick off until now. 1day , as Kaz says ,gives Wigan time to tweak their plans. Say Pep decides to rest Walker in the Chelsea game, and we know the drop off is significant , do you think they would benefit? I don't like it and it could , as I said earlier, bite us in the ass.

he has never leaked team news the day before that i have seen,usually 20mins before the teams are released often,big difference

I,suppose it isnt really team news just sounds like the 2 players arent travelling with the squad, so quite a lot of people would know that.

The manager picks the team, can we agree on that ? The manager decides when he announces a team, can we agree on that? If that manager is worried about a team selection being leaked, he can decide when the team is announced? Can we agree on that?. IT is Sunday and 7.00pm ? Can we agree on that ?.
The match is 24 hours away can we agree on that.
If as you say the team is constantly leaked, the management must be responsible.
Can we agree on this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.