Wigan (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The manager picks the team, can we agree on that ? The manager decides when he announces a team, can we agree on that? If that manager is worried about a team selection being leaked, he can decide when the team is announced? Can we agree on that?. IT is Sunday and 7.00pm ? Can we agree on that ?.
The match is 24 hours away can we agree on that.
If as you say the team is constantly leaked, the management must be responsible.
What a load of tosh.

Stands to reason the team knows who is starting as he will do certain training elements with the 11 for the couple of days leading up to the match, consequently any player can leak it.

Anybody who actually believes in "hoodoo's" should never be taken seriously on any matter, ever.

The only real hoodoo involves the obstacles put in my way stopping Scarlet Johannsen realising I was put on this earth to make her life complete.

Apart from that they're a load of shite.

So how do you explain the fact that the eye-gouging twat has never won at St. James' Park?

I,suppose it isnt really team news just sounds like the 2 players arent travelling with the squad, so quite a lot of people would know that.
that might be true but this guy has taken it on himself to keep leaking it,no-one should know until the team get on the bus tomorrow who is travelling

The manager picks the team, can we agree on that ? The manager decides when he announces a team, can we agree on that? If that manager is worried about a team selection being leaked, he can decide when the team is announced? Can we agree on that?. IT is Sunday and 7.00pm ? Can we agree on that ?.
The match is 24 hours away can we agree on that.
If as you say the team is constantly leaked, the management must be responsible.

Sorry , you are coming across as a bit of a smartass..i will make one more comment and leave it at that, you said earlier that it was PEP leaking the team, now you have just said, I quote: "the management must be responsible" . I agree someone in the inner sanctum is leaking the team , and I don't like it. Goodnight!

The club really need to stop this guy.
Why the hell would we tell someone 2 players are not playing a day before the game and worst still give him the licence to tell the world.
To be quite frank it's absolutely unbelievable and I'm sick of this guys tweets.

Why the hell would we tell someone 2 players are not playing a day before the game and worst still give him the licence to tell the world.
To be quite frank it's absolutely unbelievable and I'm sick of this guys tweets.
It’s fucking annoying. I hate it when someone like this is trying to show off having a good source, when it’s to the detriment of the team.

It’s fucking annoying. I hate it when someone like this is trying to show off having a good source, when it’s to the detriment of the team.

Thing is anyone can read a forum and Wigan probably know this info already and are adjusting accordingly.

Yep. 20 minutes before the team news is released was kind of annoying but nothing major but broadcasting that two of our players won't be taking part 24 hours before the game is just ridiculous. I don't get why Pep isn't losing his shit over this. When he was Bayern manager he had it out with a member of his medical staff who was leaking stuff from the dressing room to the media.

that might be true but this guy has taken it on himself to keep leaking it,no-one should know until the team get on the bus tomorrow who is travelling
I get that, but if the club were bothered it would be fairly easy to lay a trap and find out who was leaking, maybe this is such a trap who knows. The fact though he has been doing it for weeks without being caught out suggests no one is too bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.