Wilfried Bony - gone to Swansea official

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope Bony signs for Swansea before the weekend and scores a hat-trick on his second Swansea debut this Saturday...

I can't bring myself to dislike the guy. Just sorry it didn't work out. Football's like that sometimes. In fact, quite often. Show me a manager who never signed a player who didn't work out.

I can't bring myself to dislike the guy. Just sorry it didn't work out. Football's like that sometimes. In fact, quite often. Show me a manager who never signed a player who didn't work out.

There's got to be a manager somewhere in football that has managed to sign just the one single player that turned out to be ok? Non-league maybe?

Sorry, I clearly didn't make myself clear.
Bony didn't work out for City.
However, there are plenty of players who have signed for various clubs who didn't work out. Many were signed by very good managers. It's just the way it is. Not every player who signs for a club succeeds. Sometimes though they go somewhere else and do well.

Is Bonecrusher still with us? Thought this might happen this week. Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.