Wilfried Bony - gone to Swansea official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have anybody heard anything recently about how the Bony transfer is going? To me he is the last player I would like the club to sell in this window, so I am concerned the rumours seem to have dried out.

Have anybody heard anything recently about how the Bony transfer is going? To me he is the last player I would like the club to sell in this window, so I am concerned the rumours seem to have dried out.

Read a report on ESPN this morning - According to ESPN sources, the Swans are close to signing him back.

Hope he's gone soon

Not seen a thing lately
Too be honest, I felt a bit sorry for the lad when he first arrived, (what with the malaria thing etc) and felt a lot of the stick he got from the fans was unfair and a major contribution to an obvious lack of confidence. That was until he turned up at Stoke and made it perfectly obvious that, as long as he was getting his wedge each week, he couldn't be arsed there either.
Fortunes - China - Pellers = ideal solution

Too be honest, I felt a bit sorry for the lad when he first arrived, (what with the malaria thing etc) and felt a lot of the stick he got from the fans was unfair and a major contribution to an obvious lack of confidence. That was until he turned up at Stoke and made it perfectly obvious that, as long as he was getting his wedge each week, he couldn't be arsed there either.
Fortunes - China - Pellers = ideal solution
I gave him a lot of leeway because of the malaria,he has turned down china so i'm hoping swansea link is real

Why would they buy him for 13 or even 10 mil when they can wait and loan him on deadline day and get us to pay 50 per cent of the wages. They know we want rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.