Wilfried Bony - Loan to Stoke

Another player who our fans seem to think started his career the day he moved to City.

Nope but that's when it ended, for certain. Meanwhile Dzeko is scoring goals for fun in Serie A. I won't blame the club for that mistake though; at the time it seemed as though Edin was finished and Bony was tearing it up for Swansea. Made sense at the time.

4:20pm now and still no news on a move, I think it's safe to say Wilf has let everyone down - the fans, the club, his former team mates and most of all the People's Republic of China.

I never wanted him, he was never going to fit into our team and style of play - a terrible buy and I can't see us selling him. Would you buy him? 3 years of loans to come.....

Another player who our fans seem to think started his career the day he moved to City.

This applies to fans of every club and we are no exception. While we may admire a player at another club and his achievements we only want to see him doing it for us, everything he has done prior to that is irrelevant once he pulls our shirt on.

I was a bit worried about how he would fit into our style but he WAS a goalscorer and I thought he would add another dimension. How wrong I was!

Looked like an option for a plan B but turned to rat shit in sky blue and then in a different system at Stoke still can't do it.

Dzeko had the couldn't be arsed look about him before we got rid and wouldn't have improved with bit parts from the bench so, losing Edin wasn't a loss at the time.

The board should be accountable for this one, £120k?? He must have been on less than half of that at Swansea, surely joining us could have been negatioated cheaper, we're a big step up, even if we agreed some sort of performance bonus.

As it is he'll be taking money until his contract ends as nobody would consider that sort of wage for him.

Stoke are paying most of his wages with this loan
I can't be too unkind as it seems the malaria had quite some effect on him,also he looked lost on the pitch,how much quality coaching and care did mp give him i wonder

Disappointing on how the Bony transfer has panned out but it is mostly down to the player to make it work. Wilf is a dangerous player if he is fully motivated.

Anyone else think it's not beyond some player's to have had their age altered, and actually be 4 or 5 years older than their passport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.