Wilfried Zaha

Got told earlier the Fred deal was off. City waiting for the summer now instead after not agreeing with the fee, and after Sane's injury, a winger was being targeted now instead. You'd have to think Zaha fits the bill. Not really enamoured personally, but ya know...fwiw, the person who told me this has no idea who the player is either.
Not a rant at you mate,but if we couldn’t agree a fee now we could end up if we come back in summer in a bidding war,surely the Sanchez scenario slightly springs up..

Got told earlier the Fred deal was off. City waiting for the summer now instead after not agreeing with the fee, and after Sane's injury, a winger was being targeted now instead. You'd have to think Zaha fits the bill. Not really enamoured personally, but ya know...fwiw, the person who told me this has no idea who the player is either.
Douglas costa for me and pep rates him.

Cheers mate.....kinda strange we'd not atleast want a deal in place for the Summer for Fred, his price will only go up if his club do well in CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.