Wilfried Zaha

Hopefully Tolmie will come on and tell us his take on what has happened today with Fred and this mystery winger that his posts in the Sanchez thread seemed to identify as Zaha.

Hopefully Tolmie will come on and tell us his take on what has happened today with Fred and this mystery winger that his posts in the Sanchez thread seemed to identify as Zaha.
Don't take everything so literally and a day is a long time in the transfer window so what was said a week ago is a week ago

Douglas costa for me and pep rates him.

Rated him...

I guess with the run of the year he played with him it got less. Got his tricks - but lacks match intelligence and somewhat the eye for other players. Reminds me a lot of Shaqiri who drove me as inpatient watching him. So different to e.g. Coman who really can beat his man but the more and more he gets playing practice the more and more he adapts to the team.

Nathan Redmond would be a shite signing. Much rather see Diaz get a chance.

I agree on Diaz should be given more of the chance but Redmond is the much better option than Zaha. To be honest both would be overpriced and would be difficult to move on in a seasons time.

Don't take everything so literally and a day is a long time in the transfer window so what was said a week ago is a week ago

Which is why I said that hopefully he will come along and tell us what happened today.

I have not taken anything literally. Just collated a few things posted on here in the past week to create a picture of the clues.

You decide what to make out of it.

But I did not come up with the Zaha thread or the idea he might be coming here. I have no idea either way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.