Wilfried Zaha

Up top we've sane sterling silva Jesus and aguero.
Bring in Zaha and silva will drop into the backup role for merlin to find his minutes due to more competition up top.
Don't bring in Zaha and we've 5 for 3 positions up front. Then Diaz and foden can be used to give merlin his breaks.

If Zaha was at a club overseas we would all be wanting him.

Fact is there are very few players that already play in the premier league that would get wide scale approval on here. Even Hazard would be 80/20 I’d say.

Walker split opinion and was a key player for us this year. Sterling the same and Stones the same although jury still out a little on him to be fair.

End of the day people like a little of that unknown and players abroad offer that as people don’t see as much of them. I mean is Leon Bailey a better player than Zaha. Not sure he is but give most on here the choice and most would plump for Bailey (maybe a bad example given age and potential factored in)
in my opinion, No!

Would love him here, think he is a class player and someone that is not scared to take on an defender. Would be even better with pep. A big yes for me!

We already have two project wide players in Sane and Sterling. I would even put Berardo in that category too.

If there is one deficiency that this season has shown in an attacking sense it’s that maybe we have a little too much inexperience in the front line.

The amount of clear cut chances missed has highlighted that.

We need an experienced goalscorer out wide who we can rely on to take the majority of his chances.

If I was Pep I would go all out for someone like Eden Hazard.

Dortmund aren’t going anywhere, Marco reus falls under your bracket. He’s injury prone so sane and Sterling will still get plenty of minutes but a fit reus could be the difference in the big champions league games. He single handedly destroyed Madrid the other year

hate the diving twat and do not want him or his big stupid eyes anywhere near this club
70 mill? do me a favour

hate the diving twat and do not want him or his big stupid eyes anywhere near this club
70 mill? do me a favour
Agree, no where near good enough and his manical stare during interviews spooks the life out of me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.