Wilfried Zaha

Watch these & i dare someone to tell me we don't need a player like him...
Good on the ball, decent passing ability, calm... not afraid to take on a player as he's brilliant at dribbling his way through...
Right-footed as well, so he'd slot in smoothly in that lw and we'd be able to finally play sane on the right side.

No offense to Bailly, but he's twice the player... An already accomplished player, does not need years to develop an all that.
if he was french or german, everyone would all over him.
Personally, I like mahrez more, but zaha would be the better fit for the team.
Has got more pace, and stylistically different than bernardo so he would not be completely left out of the team just like he would if we bought mahrez as they're quite similar in the way they operate.

I'd snap their hands for 50m.
100-120 for him and Jorginho, and we have fixed our weak areas....decent summer imo

Interesting YouTube clips. What is apparent is that other teams have double or triple marked him coz Palace dont have other threats. They couldnt do that against us so he might find more space. Could be devastating but also places more emphasis on his intelligence and decision making which is not always apparent.

Dortmund aren’t going anywhere, Marco reus falls under your bracket. He’s injury prone so sane and Sterling will still get plenty of minutes but a fit reus could be the difference in the big champions league games. He single handedly destroyed Madrid the other year

Marco Reus has done nothing over the past couple of years. Don’t want has beens like him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.