Will prices ever drop

Blue Maverick

Hopefully in the future, the war in the Ukraine will end and inflation drop etc but will prices ever come down, we paid £6.10 for a pint in Manchester on Saturday!!! if people have been paying this no way pubs start dropping their prices, same with food in the supermarkets, the massive profits they are making, no way they suddenly drop prices by 100%, if they can get away with it now then I certainly don’t see them passing savings on to customers as it will almost be the norm. Unlike say petrol were there is a degree of been able to see prices going up and down with the markets, food and drink doesn’t seem to be the same.

I was well chuffed on sunday.
aldi have knocked 41 pence off their watermelon,,£2.81 from £3.30 ,i almost bought 2 for the mrs to celebrate !

Hopefully in the future, the war in the Ukraine will end and inflation drop etc but will prices ever come down, we paid £6.10 for a pint in Manchester on Saturday!!! if people have been paying this no way pubs start dropping their prices, same with food in the supermarkets, the massive profits they are making, no way they suddenly drop prices by 100%, if they can get away with it now then I certainly don’t see them passing savings on to customers as it will almost be the norm. Unlike say petrol were there is a degree of been able to see prices going up and down with the markets, food and drink doesn’t seem to be the same.
I think I can say with some certainty that supermarket prices won't ever drop by 100%. Suddenly or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.