William Carvalho

Arturo

Forget pogba this lad is better and half the price, how come we are not linked with him?

From what I saw of him against England U21, he seemed slow and his passing wasn't the best.

He made tackles when the ball was around him, but didn't stand out in anyway.

Saw him at the world cup and I'd rather not forget Pogba. He was pretty poor and he won't be cheap either. Actually their worst performer in the last game.

Saw him at the world cup and I'd rather not forget Pogba. He was pretty poor and he won't be cheap either.
Losing Coentrau fucked Portugal in that world cup, Veloso had to move to left back and Carvalho was terrible in his place.

Every time I have watched him for Portugal he has looked incredibly slow and that may be why Premier League clubs haven't taken the gamble yet. He is very physical but he is not even close to Pogba's talent level from what I've seen.

What I saw from Youtube clips, he ran a lot, seemed to be everywhere and had lots of legs like an octopus......wait!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.