William Carvalho

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by BlueMoonz1977, 17 Jan 2017.

1. City health warning

City health warning

Busquets isn't the quickest either but he does the job for Barcelona.

2. City_Sean

City_Sean

But Carvalho's positional awareness and passing is nowhere near the level we need.

3. City health warning

City health warning

His passing is good enough and in our team he wouldn't be bombing forwards and still can work on the defensive positioning side of his game.

4. Yates

Yates

Ye fuck that. If he does come you'd hope Pep makes sure he thinks twice about being lazy.

5. Easy

Easy

Good post. Everyone praising Carvalho needs to watch this video. This tells me everything I need to know. Absolutely zero effort to close down and gave the opposing player so much space to shoot. Was he payed off in that match or? Opposite of everything Pep wants in his players.

6. City health warning

City health warning

Here is another video for balance:

7. i♥city!

i♥city!

I would rather use Nasri as a bargaining chip for Steven Nzonzi. Nzonzi is a lot more mobile, fast and aggressive compared to Carvalho.

8. MillionDollarDream

MillionDollarDream

Teams which have actually been heavily linked with him: West Brom and Lille who's struggling in Ligue 1.

9. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

Lille would be a wise move for him since they're getting Bielsa next season,if I'm not mistaken. The coach who can really educate and improve players.

10. Dr Jacoby

Dr Jacoby

We seem to be quite adept at spending lots of money on average defensive midfielders. Javi Garcia, Fernando, Rodwell, and now by the sounds of it Carvalho, too.