William Carvalho

Carvalho has a great character + physically very srtong
But he is not a tiki taka player + his long and short passes is a degree below dinho and yaya

I don't think there's any aspect of his game that is as good as Fabinho. Although I haven't watched him enough to give a good opinion.

I just worry about this deal compared to the others that we have spent big on from the Portugese league, who looked world beaters, but then looked decidedly different when faced with the pressures of the EPL. I would much rather have Fab or Weigl myself, even if it costs us a few more pounds.

I have watched this lad since Utd first got linked with him , and i believe this is just the media trying to make us look like idiots . the lads a big donkey that they are trying to sell to some fool , we do need at least one defensive mid due to red cards injuries and players leaving and the lads Kessie and Fabinho are the best fit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.