Willy Caballero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see he has City in his sleeve. Very commanding of his area shouts at the players a lot to get them in check. Didn't turn his head away when the goal went in.

Bad mistake for the 1st and I felt he was slow off his line for the 2nd however he saves the pen and the save with his feet was a worldie. All keepers make mistakes but where Willy is currently trumping Bravo is that he is also making saves as well. Mistakes will be forgiven if they are evened out with match-saving/winning saves and Willy certainly delivered that tonight.

Might have had a poor 1st half but he was brilliant 2nd half, the penalty save kept us in the tie and the save at the end might have won us the tie.

Good for him, made a mistake, but then more than made up for it with the 2 saves against Falcao.

Made a mistake, but unlike Bravo this season made up for it and kept us in it at the end.

He's not a hero or a legend I guess but he's "doing his bit", and I really like him. Very eloquent as well.

1 bad mistake tonight but more than made up for it. No one else I would rather have face a penalty than Big Willy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.