Willy Caballero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor pass out for their first goal but other than that a brilliant night for Willy who is clearly better than Bravo

Argentina next game in 4 weeks. I imagine he will be called up again. If he remains our first choice for remainder of season will he be guaranteed Number 1 next season?

Am sure he will only stay in summer if he is guaranteed first choice to give himself best chance of going to World Cup

Last edited:
Argentina next game in 4 weeks. I imagine he will be called up again. If he remains our first choice for remainder of season will he be guaranteed Number 1 next season?

Am sure he will only stay in summer if he is guaranteed first choice to give himself best chance of going to World Cup
He will not be guaranteed first choice.

Fuck me, he really looks like zabba doesnt he!

To be honest, i'm not sure i bought the whole "everyone loves willy" act before tuesday to be honest. He was loved after the league cup final, but in august he was shit again according to some cos he was keeping out joe. Now hes keeping out public enemy no 1, he gets the second biggest applause when his name is read out, only behind sergio.

The truth is, he has always been a good keeper. He just needed time, and he now has a genuine affinity for the club. Unfortunately, with such a spotlight on him, bravo might never get that chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.