Winding rags up

bluestevei

now i'm not to bothered to be honest but as there are a few of them in my works, i do say the odd words or two, but now a new utd fan as started, first he started saying money bought us the prem, reply so did you, then he had a couple of saying like we will win it next year, so on so on. anyway he started to sing, city going down with a billion in the bank and i said that is citys song and then sang, U N I T E D SPELLS A LOT OF DEBT TO ME, and he went off in a huff. if you can give banter, then take it back you sad fuckers

bluestevei said:
now i'm not to bothered to be honest but as there are a few of them in my works, i do say the odd words or two, but now a new utd fan as started, first he started saying money bought us the prem, reply so did you, then he had a couple of saying like we will win it next year, so on so on. anyway he started to sing, city going down with a billion in the bank and i said that is citys song and then sang, U N I T E D SPELLS A LOT OF DEBT TO ME, and he went off in a huff. if you can give banter, then take it back you sad fuckers

Don't you think you both should have been concentrating on landing the plane?

Playing devils advocate, if it was the other way round, wouldn't we just say "come back when you have won 19 titles" ?

You start a new job and he is mouthing off already, are they all swaggering gobshites?. Personally i don't wind them up because that would mean associating with them and i'd sooner lie in a vat of piss than do that.

Was walking to pick my car up near work when we went 8 points behind wearing my City scarf.A postman i've never seen before in my life shouts across the road ,"you can have your end of season party now". I fuckin slaughter him everytime I see him now,leaving bits of cardboard with 20 written on ,on his works van and hanging out my window pointing and laughing at him and all stuff like that.

ask the orrible cunts what AON stands for on their shit new lumberjack redneck shirt? the thick bastards won't even know!! then inform them it stands for AGUERO,OH NO!!

works for me

celf said:
ask the orrible cunts what AON stands for on their shit new lumberjack redneck shirt? the thick bastards won't even know!! then inform them it stands for AGUERO,OH NO!!

works for me

I've used that a few times.

They are not amused!

I just say I never thought I would ever see us win anything and now we are champions and you won fuck all. They don't really know what to say back to me.

I just laugh at rag blokes of a certain age and simply say " all your grandkids will be blue"......

I got Martin Tyler commentary ringtone and I just stand beside them and play it - that usually shuts them up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.