Winding rags up

booooo

i thought this was the news that united have been served a winding up order

davymcfc said:
I just say I never thought I would ever see us win anything and now we are champions and you won fuck all. They don't really know what to say back to me.

This. The winding up is done - let them fester. I always tell the twats how wonderful they are and bang on about them bouncing back next season with the "winning mentality" they have and refer to the silly cunts as joint champions. Honestly, try it it's piss funny - your average rag believes this shit and doesn't know what to say. The hardest bit is keeping a straight face.

Just refer to everything as champion. My mate was in a curry house and loudly and proudly asked for champion pilau rice, champion madras curry and a champion beer. When the waiter asked was that all he replied "Aye, that's champion." A stupid rag in there was having a fit and my mate was laughing at him. A fit of rage I hasten to add.

Helmet Cole said:
davymcfc said:
I just say I never thought I would ever see us win anything and now we are champions and you won fuck all. They don't really know what to say back to me.

This. The winding up is done - let them fester. I always tell the twats how wonderful they are and bang on about them bouncing back next season with the "winning mentality" they have and refer to the silly cunts as joint champions. Honestly, try it it's piss funny - your average rag believes this shit and doesn't know what to say. The hardest bit is keeping a straight face.

Don't forget to remind them that they always finish the season the strongest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.