Windows 10 Free roll-out from 29/07/2015.

On the flipside my Windows 10 setup runs fine with Kodi - the HP Elitebook always dropped the wifi connection on WIndows 7 before and its no different with Windows 10
Was a woman to install as I had to uninstall all the HP stuff required to drive the fingerprint reader in WIndows 7 but once done its been OK - still hate what they've done to the Start Menu / Programs Menu - what buffoon decided that grouping set up

I "upgraded" a few weeks ago. Since then I keep losing my internet connection (I'm not having this problem with other devices that are still on windows 8 so dont think its an internet connection problem)

I also havent been able to watch any football on Sky or BT. I can connect to the websites but cant watch more than a few seconds before it starts buffering.
It sounds like a software driver issue, did you install Win10 friendly ones or did you just install it over the top of Win8? Try uninstalling the drivers and let Win10 find appropriate ones or go to the manufactures website.

It sounds like a software driver issue, did you install Win10 friendly ones or did you just install it over the top of Win8? Try uninstalling the drivers and let Win10 find appropriate ones or go to the manufactures website.

Thanks. I read that uninstalling Google Chrome might help. I tried that and was able to watch the rugby last night okay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.