Winning the CL may..

I am refusing to book a holiday for the family during May half-term because the FA Cup Final and Champs League Final are right in the middle of it.

I have felt for a while that this team is perfectly suited to Champions League football under Pep and this current squad of players has one last hurrah in them.

If anything, the most difficult game is the one against Monaco, simply because they are lethal on the counter.

If we can come through that, I fancy us against anyone this year.

Wouldn't be a bad season, eh?

It's only City could look this crap at times and still go on to win the big one.

With the Premier League and the Chumps League, its either/or now, no team in this country can successfully challenge for both.

The less three Premier League winners won it in that season without having the burden of an added European campaign. When was the least time an English club won the Chumps League and won the Premier League in the same season? Betting it's over a decade or more.

So it seems now its what you want to go for each season and what will a club sacrifice that season. For me, the Premier League is and always should be the priority.

With the Premier League and the Chumps League, its either/or now, no team in this country can successfully challenge for both.

The less three Premier League winners won it in that season without having the burden of an added European campaign. When was the least time an English club won the Chumps League and won the Premier League in the same season? Betting it's over a decade or more.

So it seems now its what you want to go for each season and what will a club sacrifice that season. For me, the Premier League is and always should be the priority.
Think it was last done by the Rags and not likely to be repeated anytime soon.
With respect to our chances in Europe this season if we get into the QF I think we could surprise a few. Clearly we are more of a cup team this year capable of the odd big performance but devoid of any consistency. Will require a lot of luck but it just might be possible and Pep will be hungry for it.

In the drawer where the T-towels are.

Sorry,was replying to a text and posted in here,for some bizarre reason.

Last edited:
Settle for the FA Cup this year but will probably mean having to beat Chelsea (A) 5th Arsenal (A) Q/F Liverpool S/F and the Rags in the Final.

Will be an awesome FA cup trophy to remember just like the previous one. Bring it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.