Wolves (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

That fifth goal's quite interesting. You could — and should — say that it's at least 50% created by Doku and Nunes. Yes, Rodri's very savvy, and the pass is perfect. Yes, Álvarez's finish is very cool. But it's the sheer, cussed pressing of Doku and Nunes that messes up the Wolves defence. You could think that the subs might be a bit pissed off at being… well, subs. But that's not the way it works at City, and with Pep. Everybody gets stuck in. And Nunes, who I had doubts about physically (never doubted his skill) is slowly but surely starting to impose himself a bit more physically.

Haaland 1.2.3 Shake your body down

We're gonna use it up
gonna wear it out

Ain't nothin' left in this whole world I care about
I said one two three shake your body down

Have to say you were different gravy --- not a penalty in my opinion.
Your centre forward was awesome --- Dawson didn't give him a sniff in the reverse fixture --- big miss for us in defence.
But thank you for the Nunes money ---- please take Pedro Neto ---- for 80 mill.
He's injury prone --- and no use to us.
The money may help us move up a couple of places next season.
Hope you hammer Utd in the Cup Final.

All said though ---- Neto is a talent ---- with his pace on the left ---- could have been the game changer for you against Madrid.
I could see Pep thinking along those lines for next season --- but who knows --- and we need the money ----- lol.

By the way, do we think this puts the farcical “we’d be better off without Haaland” debate well and truly to bed or there are still zealots of that movement kicking about?
Any of those zealots should themselves be literally kicked about, simple as...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.