Women's Football/Mark Sampson

It isn't just Aluko. Furthermore the FA also paid Aluko off with £80,000 because you know they do that when there is nothing in the allegations.

Just as the sex with young boys allegations were denied and covered up for years before the truth seeped out like toxic waste eventually the truth will seep out here. Sampson is someone who is found to have transgressed acceptable boundaries at Bristol and someone who doesn't know or respect boundaries will always go too far. The FA knew about Bristol. Crying out loud they sent him on a fucking mentoring course given his idea of mentoring was 'suck my dick and you're in the team'.

So why have they 'just' discovered this 'inappropiate behaviour' and suddenly fired him? Surely they are super confident that the two inquiries they held and which found 'no evidence' will stand up to scrutiny? Or were the inquiries along with the pay off an attempt to bury the affair and they know the shit is now about to hit the fan so they can him toot sweet.

You do the maths.

Who is/are the other/s?

Drew Spence and I think one other player who plays in the US. Can't remember her name.

Aluko is a lawyer (or has a legal background) so she also tended to represent the younger black players when they had a problem plus she is the sort of person who doesn't take shit. Get rid of her and you can keep the other players 'quiet'. The choice for them is take the shit or get bombed out like Aluko.

A similar incident occurred with Ferdinand and Terry in the England camp. Ferdinand also spoke for some of the black players if they had a problem. Ferdinand was the one who got the chop. I don't like Ferdinand for obvious reasons but I'll take him over that **** Terry all day long.

Drew Spence and I think one other player who plays in the US. Can't remember her name.

Aluko is a lawyer (or has a legal background) so she also tended to represent the younger black players when they had a problem plus she is the sort of person who doesn't take shit. Get rid of her and you can keep the other players 'quiet'. The choice for them is take the shit or get bombed out like Aluko.

A similar incident occurred with Ferdinand and Terry in the England camp. Ferdinand also spoke for some of the black players if they had a problem. Ferdinand was the one who got the chop. I don't like Ferdinand for obvious reasons but I'll take him over that **** Terry all day long.

Oh please, she's seen her day as a first choice and when you have a team selected on sexual preference as it was with Hope Powell, is that the same Rio who couldn't even face up to his actions, by climbing out of a toilet window. The whole set up is a joke.

Oh please, she's seen her day as a first choice and when you have a team selected on sexual preference as it was with Hope Powell, is that the same Rio who couldn't even face up to his actions, by climbing out of a toilet window. The whole set up is a joke.

Couldn't give a shit about Hope Powell. Couldn't give a shit about Rio climbing out of windows. Can't stand the bloke I just detest Terry more. So what exactly is your point on Sampson getting booted out of the England job? Is there a point or you just working off some resentment over lesbians?

Seen her day? She's 30 now and was 29 when she was dropped. She's younger than Jodie Taylor and scored more goals than her (in fact more goals than anyone) in the league last season. It's a bit weird they suddenly decided she'd "seen her day" immediately after talking to the FA about Sampson. She wasn't even the one who contacted the FA, they asked her. She'd probably still have been sitting on all of this if they hadn't invited her to take part in an exercise that was clearly designed to ease their own consciences, except they clearly didn't like the answers they got. Also, the Sampson and the FA have never claimed she was past it, the reason given was "un-lioness" behaviour.

Couldn't give a shit about Hope Powell. Couldn't give a shit about Rio climbing out of windows. Can't stand the bloke I just detest Terry more. So what exactly is your point on Sampson getting booted out of the England job? Is there a point or you just working off some resentment over lesbians?

I refer you to the last sentence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.