Women's team - Clinch Champions League spot with 3-0 win over Everton

Ed Woodward is on the case! He says that the (second tier) Womens’ team will be built on exactly the same principles as the mens’ team.

So now you know. Defence in depth and hoof ball all the way.
Quite right - it's only fair that Sunderland Ladies should have a feeder team too.

I wasn't able to watch it all, as I'm at work, but I thought we looked better than recently, certainly more solid looking in defence with Stef back.

I thought we did chase the 3rd, but seemed to get ever more desperate in that chase, and were making wrong decisions.

2-0 though is a good result, can see us scoring away, and didn't see much threat from them to score more than 2.

That's about how I saw it. Better than in recent games but even with control of the game we just don't enough quality in the final third. And just when you think someone might get it right it's either a shot way over or a miss hit shot.

I was pleased Jane Ross was looking decent again after a poor spell , even if her goal was soft. Nadeem looks well off the game at the moment.

I am sure Nick Cushing is always on the look out for the player(s) who will bring that quality up top.As I see it our best creative options are the 2 wide players (3 if Keets is thought of as a wide player) but rearly do the 2 play at the same time.

See our nearest and dearest are being shamed into setting up a ladies team.

I suspect they will be tapping up our players as I write.

Probably explains why Frankenstein got the England Women’s coaching job - he’ll be tapping players up for United already.

Good old Auntie BBC have coverage of Arse and Chelski. The link to the live coverage of Sunderland v City leads to a blank page.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.