Work....who likes it.

I’m fortunate in that I do enjoy my job, I’ve worked all over including abroad and each project is different so it’s always interesting and there’s always new things to learn. I’ve been self employed with a limited company for over ten years and lucky to earn a very good hourly rate

For the most part I enjoy it, I like being outside even if it can be a little harsh on the body, too much sun or too much cold

Meh, don't mind my job.

Live 10-15 minutes from the office, where I go twice a week. Hate going in as it's depressing being able to hear a pin drop in a room of 15-20 people.

They're very flexible though, and I can pretty much manage myself within reason, without any real mither.

Currently trying to decide whether to look for something 'higher up' but not sure I fancy being sat in senior management in the corporate world, and all the effort that comes with that.

I work to live. I enjoy what I do when I'm busy, but the travelling can be a grind.
I've targeted 2 years to retirement when I'll be 63, but I don't think I'll be comfortable with my pension fund unless there's an decent upturn in the stock market

I was furloughed during covid and didn't miss work one bit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.