World Cup - effect on City

I want England, and all the City players to have a good tournament.

However, the main issue will surface during the immediate post-elimination period, when the media search for a scapegoat, and the hatred spreads nationwide.
Hell, no. I want all the nations that have City players in the squad to be knocked out in the group stages (ain't going to happen, but hey ho. Get them home and then on a beach nice and early and have them rested up ready for next august.

Guardiola was Barça’s coach when Spain won the WC
Guardiola was Bayern’s coach when Germany won the WC
Guardiola is City coach and...

says on sky Sports news that Spain have allowed Silva to go home for personal reasons

I think the world cup may have more impact on us for the start of next season seeing as we have a few players in the "fancied" teams. Not long to get sufficient rest between the latter stages of the world cup and the start of next season

I think the world cup may have more impact on us for the start of next season seeing as we have a few players in the "fancied" teams. Not long to get sufficient rest between the latter stages of the world cup and the start of next season

Thankfully to balance this out we also have a few England players who will be nicely rested to cover

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.