World Cup Qualifiers | 31/08/17 - 06/09/17

BBC gave Sterling 4, Rashford 7. LOL.
Rashford must have been really shit to only get a 7!
Saw 20 minutes of the second half, and switched off due to the constant whining shit from Hoddle. From what I saw, Rashford looked at about his level playing against Malta, still hoofing the ball past a player and running it into touch, which is "unlucky" according to Glenda. Deli Alley was just as wasteful, but he plays for Spurs, so that excuses him, and Walker now receives criticism rather than praise - I wonder why? And they say there's no bias.
As someone pointed out, how the fuck are Henderson and Livermore even in the squad, let alone the team? And Phil Jones? You're having a gurn!

Is there anything more utterly dull than watching England play? I'm pretty sure that if you had to do it for a few games it would turn you off football for life.

It is like watching us under Pearce. Dull turgid shite. Ali is supposed to be our magician in midfield well Tommy Cooper could play better! Over hyped self absorbed dick. To be fair Sterling was poor and Walker average. Rashford isn't as great as they say but his pace and enthusiasm did unsettle Malta, as did Vardy and Wellbeck. It is frightening to see how terrible we are though. When was our last half decent side, Euro 96?

Sterling always looks low on confidence and less decisive in an England shirt than for City, yes his performance was poor yesterday but no one else really covered themselves in glory, he is the constant scapegoat for fans and media alike and it's disgraceful, it's fine to give him critisicm but to constantly have abuse from so-called fans and the media smacks of racism and does no good for the player.

I sat through the first 20-30 minutes and couldn't handle it anymore. Crimson Clive's every utterance makes my teeth grate, and as for Hoddle...well, if his task is to seriously antagonise me every time he breathes he's succeeded.
We all know why Sterling wasn't at his best, and it has sweet fuck-all to do with ability. Square pegs, round holes, etc. But not by any stretch of the imagination was he the worst culprit. From what I saw of the game -admittedly, not a lot- I thought we were bloody awful. Downright abysmal. And it hurts my feelings to think that, as a very very proud Englishman, I was forced to switch channels rather than even try and get behind the team. The Livermore/Henderson pairing...I don't get it. Does Southgate genuinely think these two are international standard, or is he being told who to pick for the team by the suits at the FA? Because if it's the former then the man is incompetent and he's not up to the job of leading us out at the World Cup next year. And if it's the latter (and Southgate has a reputation for being a bit of a 'yes man') then personally, I'm done with international football.
I'm wondering if it isn't a mixture of both? Is he being told to choose players from a carefully selected pool of individuals whom the FA know will sell tickets?

Southgate sticks Raheem on the left. Hooks him at half time rather than demonstrate some tactical ability and allows him to be the scapegoat for a pathetic England display. Classy.

This country is a disgrace to Sterling.

Ever since he had the nerve to leave that shit club they've been on his back from then, even when he has a good game you can see theyre giving him credit through gritted teeth.

It's not even just his performances, they destroy him for his personal life as well making shit stories up that's just embarrassing. Look at the difference with the silent treatment about what that **** has done, if that was Sterling they'd be speaking about it at every opportunity.

An absolute disgrace and I hope I'm wrong bit there may be a time where he thinks "fuck this" and goes and plays abroad.

It's disgusting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.