Worst Adverts Shown During Football Coverage

What now?

All adverts annoy me. They are aimed at people 30 years younger than me, apart from the "accepted guaranteed if you are over 50" bollocks from Sir Michael of Yorkshire. They assume that all women still do the cooking and cleaning and that buying a new car will mean you can drive on an empty road whilst paint is being flung onto buildings.

In other words.

A load of cunty bollocks.
Surely "I didn't know you were a City fan" doesn't annoy you?!?

People still watch advertising on tv?
I don't switch the match on till about 2mins before kick off, half time I'm taking the dog out or getting food.
Final whistle blows I switch it straight off.

Ain't got time for the abysmal punditry and constant ads for cars, gambling and alcohol.

People still watch advertising on tv?
I don't switch the match on till about 2mins before kick off, half time I'm taking the dog out or getting food.
Final whistle blows I switch it straight off.

Ain't got time for the abysmal punditry and constant ads for cars, gambling and alcohol.

They don't show any car, betting or alcohol adverts anymore. They stopped a while ago.

This came on right after one of our mid week matches (might have been Huddersfield replay), know its to raise awareness but just to be told you can drop dead at any moment and there is nothing you can do about it right before bed wasn't appreciated!

Fucking diet doctor pepper with that singing midget on a horse, just fuck off.
I despise that commercial. I can't imagine why anyone seated in that pitch meeting would respond with "That's exactly what we've been looking for, let's get it made!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.