Worst City players you remember

This season is my 55th watching City.

There is only one.

Sammy Mcilroy, The others mentioned in this thread may have been poor players, bad buys etc etc but none of them showed the disdain for the club that the **** Mcilroy did. I despise the twat.

I remember Michael Walsh played for Manchester City Football Club, or perhaps had a recurring nightmare.

I’ve always been aware that anyone that ever plays for City is a thousand times better a footballer than I could ever hope to be, even the ones that look dreadful. So I’ve never been into abusing them if they fail on the pitch.

Do remember Ray Ranson testing my patience in his second spell here though.

Bobby Mimms too.
Probably not true that, some players that played for us were on par with Sunday league/semi pro players, let's not forget we were playing the likes of crewe, Stockport and macclesfield as league games

This season is my 55th watching City.

There is only one.

Sammy Mcilroy, The others mentioned in this thread may have been poor players, bad buys etc etc but none of them showed the disdain for the club that the **** Mcilroy did. I despise the twat.
He speaks very highly of you lol

Barry Conlon for me. Played in a charity 5-a-side tournament against him when he was at Darlington and honestly he was not only Darlington's worst player but also the worst player in the tournament. In 5 games he never found the net once despite playing what were amateur sides.

Barry Conlon for me. Played in a charity 5-a-side tournament against him when he was at Darlington and honestly he was not only Darlington's worst player but also the worst player in the tournament. In 5 games he never found the net once despite playing what were amateur sides.
But he will always be remembered for the chant, I used to love it when he was warming up, and we would all chant Barry Barry Barry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.