Worst City players you remember

Alan Harper, Jamie Pollock, Simon Tracey, John Burridge, Robert Taylor, Lee Bradbury, Murtaz Shelia, Simon Colosimo, Steffen Karl, Carl Shutt, Martin Phillips, Kavalashvili, Paul Beesley, Ged Brannan, Kakhaber Tsckdahze (whatever his name was), Eddie McGoldrick, Nigel Clough, Peter Beardsley, Dalian Atkinson, Mark Robins, Chris Shuker, Alioune Tore.... Fk me we've had some shite!!!!! And I've not even finished!!!!

Nicky Summerbee is a really nice chap. I did some fan zone stuff with Sports Tonight Live years ago with him both in the pundit chair and as a fan himself. He's really down to earth and talks very well about City. I hate many modern day footballers and have a low tolerance for arrogant twats to. Nicky came across as being neither. He was before my time as a match going Blue, though!

The legend that was Duncan Davidson. Actually I feel guilty for singling him out. We've had a whole league of shit footballers, many of whom, frankly, I've thankfully forgotten except as vague shadows flickering across the Maine Road of my memory. Who was that forward we got from one of the Scouser clubs? Big lad, played about three games, and about as useful up front as wardrobe?

I seem to remember seeing Creaney actually score at Elland Road, so it has to be the favourite son of that great manager....yes it's Kevin 'Useless' Bond, the only player in over 60 years that I've screamed invective at.

But, my God, haven't we had some shite!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.