Worst Nicknames?

The Fat el Hombre said:
You know you want to. There's pribably a few bagheads knockin about, this lads mum and dad refer to him as baghead though, that's the scary thing

Girls affectionaly refer to him as 'baggy'
nah i will keep them to myself, although there is a poster on here who knows them so he may post them for you

I am pretty sure the parents of my baghead don't call him that but i don't know for definate, its a bit weird.

nicknames for my mates are usually egg head, alonso wanker, ginger, chinese niall, eugiene of big brother years ago.

Matty said:
I've got a mate called Skel, which is short for Skeletor, because he's got over-active stomach acid and simply can't put weight on, he's ridiculously thin, and fucking weird!

Yea I've got the same problem myself

We used to call my friend Rubba which was in real poor taste. When the Michael Jackson pedo scandal broke, it came out that MJ used to refer to one of his kid friends as "Rubba" so naturally we adopted that name for our friend. Once he realized where the nickname came from he would try to fight anyone who called him Rubba.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.