Worst signing of the season

WhenProgrammesWereAShilling said:
Dont forget fergies final signing Zaha who has been a disaster, along with Fellaini thats £42m the rags threw away last summer :-D
Someo f Ferguson's signings down the years were calamitous; Kleberson, Djemba djemba, Veron, Taibi, Poborsky, Cruyff, Fortune, ''Ralphie'' Milne (did Fergie sign him?), Blanc, Barthez, Bebe; those are just the ones off the top of my head. There's many more.No doubting he was a fantastic manager for them, but his judgement in the transfer market was seriously flawed at times.

ForzaMancini said:
jimharri said:
ForzaMancini said:
At the beginning of the season when he was fit Kone was absolutely atrocious, in defence of the OP. Willian isn't a flop but he hasn't exactly shone.
Yeah, but ''worst signing of the season''? Seriously?

No but for £30 million you'd expect them to have something about them yet Willian's best trait to me seems to be his work-rate.

Which is the exact reason we've all been lauding Fernandinho!

For how good he should have been compared with how good he has been (though I'm not au fait with his injury record) Lamela has been the biggest flop for me. His reputation and price both promised big things and I don't think I've heard his name once all season. Even Jovetic has had a bigger impact and he's been at the physio most of the time.

Mata for me.a 40m investment to secure champions league football !!!!!
Played out of position? For 40m I'd want a match changer/winner regardless of position.
Wins it hands down.what an absolute balls up!! Ha

The bog brush has to win this by an absolute country mile, he has absolutely no excuse having played in the league for many years previously, most of the others 'could' be having the traditional settling into a new league / culture kind of year.

Having said that Negredo has perhaps proved that is a bit of a cop out the way he took to the league like a duck to water.

jimharri said:
Dont forget fergies final signing Zaha who has been a disaster, along with Fellaini thats £42m the rags threw away last summer :-D
Someo f Ferguson's signings down the years were calamitous; Kleberson, Djemba djemba, Veron, Taibi, Poborsky, Cruyff, Fortune, ''Ralphie'' Milne (did Fergie sign him?), Blanc, Barthez, Bebe; those are just the ones off the top of my head. There's many more.No doubting he was a fantastic manager for them, but his judgement in the transfer market was seriously flawed at times.
I dont think Blanc was a bad signing
I also dont think Zaha would of been a bad signing if slur had stayed. How stupid could the club be to buy a player a manager whos departing wants??

BoyBlue_1985 said:
jimharri said:
I also dont think Zaha would of been a bad signing if slur had stayed. How stupid could the club be to buy a player a manager whos departing wants??
I agree about Blanc, but Zaha was far from the best player even in the Championship for me last year Ince and Redmond off the top of my head were better, so £15m was stupid money.

aguero93:20 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
jimharri said:
I agree about Blanc, but Zaha was far from the best player even in the Championship for me last year Ince and Redmond off the top of my head were better, so £15m was stupid money.
It always will be for the hyped up next English player though. Cant think of many premier league teams that haven't got a useless over costed english player in there side

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
It always will be for the hyped up next English player though. Cant think of many premier league teams that haven't got a useless over costed english player in there side
Just the chavs off the top of mine, they didn't really overpay for any of theirs, still, Redmond cost £3m and he's looked a much better player this season.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Just the chavs off the top of mine, they didn't really overpay for any of theirs, still, Redmond cost £3m and he's looked a much better player this season.
Yeah I like him as a player, if we were in for him though he probably would of cost £10 million
Agree with Chavs, 1 of the best left backs ever on a free, bargain stuff
I guess £10 million for Lampard back in 2000 was a fair sum though, got the moneys worth though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.