Would the league on its own be regarded as a failure?

At the start of this season . if I had been told we would be in the position we are now, and have played the way we have done , I would have been over the blue moon , well pissed off about wigan, 15 corners for , none against, 80% possession, , how many attempts on goal did we have, think they had about 4 . yet all the media say Wigan deserved to win the game. Beyond me,, I am 75, went to st marks, been watching city from 6 years of age, we are a better team than arsenal, , we should win , the days of "typical city " are a thing of the past. Hopefully. come on you blues.p,s. my wife says I am worse now , than when we were shite. !

At the start of this season . if I had been told we would be in the position we are now, and have played the way we have done , I would have been over the blue moon , well pissed off about wigan, 15 corners for , none against, 80% possession, , how many attempts on goal did we have, think they had about 4 . yet all the media say Wigan deserved to win the game. Beyond me,, I am 75, went to st marks, been watching city from 6 years of age, we are a better team than arsenal, , we should win , the days of "typical city " are a thing of the past. Hopefully. come on you blues.p,s. my wife says I am worse now , than when we were shite. !
Thats what you call dedication to the cause,keep going blue,your wife sounds long suffering lol

I didn't take too much issue with the Wigan game. The quadruple afcourse would be nice but we would be very spoiled if we would be unhappy for not succeeding in that. Even on this question the answer should be no or again we would be too spoiled. Besides the more competitions we play the more energy our players spend and we should hope they still have something in their tank for the champions league.
Our team however has put some more energy in the Carabao cup by now and i do really hope they go a 100% at it now that they have reached the finale.

I't have taken the league only at the start of the season. Now the league is as good as ours, I'd like a cup on top. I'm still sore about Wigan game last week.

There's still every chance, after such a dominant season in the league, we could be PL champs while another PL team walk away with UCL and FA Cup trophies. And how the media would love to keep letting us know about it!

Let’s just get the league done as soon as we can and we have had an incredible season. Anything in the champions league is a bonus.

Let’s just get the league done as soon as we can and we have had an incredible season. Anything in the champions league is a bonus.
Yep, get the league won as soon as possible and then focus all of our efforts on the Champions League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.