Would you let Tevez play in the final?

If he is fit.......he plays.

Yes his no show was disappointing but he is far and away our best striker. The aim is to win the cup and we have a better chance of doing that with him in the side.

If the team continues to play as well as they did at Wembley, then I see no reason to let him back in.
But if not, and he is fully fit. then I guess one last appearance from him would be good.

Awkward one but for me he would be on the bench at best.

He is not a team player and we look far better without him. He drops far too deep and leaves us without a forward outlet too often.

Play essentially the same side as Saturday VK as captain (HE deserves it!) and only bring Tevez on if we need a late goal. It seems obvious that his head is elsewhere now and that he intends to leave the club so thanks for all the huffing and puffing Carlos but don't expect to disrupt the team.............. we are bigger than you.

He plays if fit. No question.

Winning is #1 and anything else is secondary.

If Mario were banging in goals right now, my opinion might be different.

BlueTony said:
Awkward one but for me he would be on the bench at best.

He is not a team player and we look far better without him. He drops far too deep and leaves us without a forward outlet too often.

Play essentially the same side as Saturday VK as captain (HE deserves it!) and only bring Tevez on if we need a late goal. It seems obvious that his head is elsewhere now and that he intends to leave the club so thanks for all the huffing and puffing Carlos but don't expect to disrupt the team.............. we are bigger than you.

Tevez may or may not stay. At the moment it looks like he will leave but nobody can know for sure however it is safe to say that if we start dropping him for games of this magnitude he will definitely go! Personally I would love Carlos to be with us next season and beyond!

We have no pace to spread opposition teams and beat them on the wings. We have to play to feet and beat a man in the box with skill or strength. Tevez is a world beater at that game. He has always given everything on the pitch.

By not showing up at Wembleu and asking away during the critical Winter games, I have lost nearly all affection for him. But if he's fit, he should play. I won't lose any sleep if he gets his wish and is not with us next season.

All depends how the strikers do from now till then, If Balo or Dzeko get into some form over the next month then they'd deserve to start the game ahead of Tevez as they'd be the form striker, if they aren't playing too well then Tevez should come straight back in, even though i'm more impressed with how we play without him at times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.