Would you let Tevez play in the final?

Depends how we do without him in the next few games ......... my philosophy always has been dont change a winning team which is what we did at anfield.

Why this hatred toward a player who's scored twenty odd goals this season and who without we probably wouldn't be in fourth place in the league?

We play our strongest team that's available

Bottom line for me is I do not like him as a person but he is a great player and we want to win the cup big time so if fit he should play. However I would then like to plan for next season without him as I do not think we should base our team around such a self obsessed moaning mard arse beyond this season. Vinnie a much better leader (as by the way is Kolo, who I note did manage to turn up on Saturday). Also we need as many fit squad players as possible given that we play spurs on the Tuesday before

Couldn't be arsed turning up to the semi, now someone else who played their balls off and beat the rags has to lose their place because captain fantastic is desperate to be fit for the final

Well it depends on whether you prefer our play with Balo in the side or not. We should leave emotions at the door. What is best for the team? I genuinely don't know. The times when Balo leads the line we seem to have a much better rhythm and cohesion about us. I think of the Villa 4-0, a few of the Europa games, even Sunderland (though Tevez played too). There is also the fact that we can play the long ball behind the defence and count on him to beat them for pace - a very useful outlet. But Carlos' goals can't be discounted. He has a phenomenal return.

johnmc said:
Happy not to see him play again

You will defend Gareth Barry to the hilt who has been atrocious for most of the season yet are happy not to see our top goalscorer and talisman play again?

johnmc said:
Happy not to see him play again

He's our top scorer. It couldn't be anymore important that we play our best team to beat Stoke in the FA Cup Final.

No, time for him to move on. The Semi no show was simply disrespectful as was his trans fare request. I believe that now is a good time to drop him from the team because City, after beating United in the semi's at Wembley, will now realize that they don't need him to win games and they can now break that stranglehold that Tevez had on the club. Tevez has too much player power and abuses it at will, now is the time to bring him down to Earth. I know what he has done for the club with his tenacity and goals, but I also know how he used his position to blackmail the club on many occasions!

No one should be allowed to become bigger than the club, but Tevez has!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.