Would You?

I haven't, but if I had had sex with transgender person in the past and found out later, the amount of fucks I'd give would be 0. If she decided to tell me right before we started to have sex, then i'd definitely pause for moment or 2.. but I can't think why I wouldn't continue.. I would still be horny and attracted to her I assume.
If you'd just porked her and she told you after, if she's really the 10/10 that OP is saying, then you'd deffo go again without the rubber. Don't deny it.

The above definition I put is from the Oxford english dictionary, to say you dont want to have sex with someone doesnt mean you have an intense dislike or are prejudice against them. I dont want to have sex with men, I can appreciate some men are more attractive than others, but still I dont want sex with them, because I am not homosexual, doesnt make me homophobic, no matter how many times you try and state otherwise.

You are being disingenuous and laying out situations that arent real so have no reality.

Two things;

Phobia isn't black and white. I'd say I'm arachnophobic, but money spiders I can handle. I can see pictures and videos without feeling fearful. But some people can't look at a picture without throwing up or feeling faint. With homophobia, you have your 'I'm going to stone you to death on the spot for doing something homosexual', and you have your 'I'm not going to hire this person, they're quite obviously lesbian'.

On attraction, that's not quite the case. The one I'm putting forward is that you're viewing transgender females as 'not for you'. Yet again, I state that if you are attracted to someone, and that changes after you find out that they are transgender, that is a transphobic reaction.

I'm not saying you don't want them to have a happy life, I'm not saying you think they're a freak, or anything else at all. That shift in attraction is what's transphobic, pure and simple. Your own views on what makes a woman a woman or what makes a transgender woman not a woman is what's transphobic there. You may be a nice guy, you probably are, you can still be a little transphobic though.

I don't mind you asking.

If they feel they are born with a birth defect then that's a shame. I can't relate to this as I'm comfortable in myself most of the time.
I have a mental health condition (Nocturnal Epilepsy) and this is a part of me and makes me who I am.
Experiencing this has help shape me as a person and this is who I am.

I have gone through many years of having sex, I first started experimenting with sex at the age of 7.
I experimented with boys and girls as a kid, and from a very young age I found girls more attractive.
I've always had a desire for girls, and the supposedly attractive Transgenders look Plastic - I don't find fake tits attractive.
Women who have loads of cosmetic surgery - I don't find attractive...
Just isn't what I go for.

I can appreciate beauty, but the "look" I often associate with transgenders doesn't do it for me.

Natural all the way.

That's fair, but that's not a case of not being attracted to transgender people, it's a case of not being attracted to the 'fake bimbo blow up doll' style girl. I hate those obviously fake breasts, the thick lips, the Barbie style girl. It's not the look of all trans women though : ( Some never get any surgery apart from SRS, some don't even get that. (And you can totally get breast augmentation that looks and feels damn natural).

once got asked by one in Thailand who lived next to me if I wanted to shag her as she had the full operation and wanted to prove I wouldn't tell the difference, I was 19 and aware she was a katoey so politely turned her down. she was stunning and if she had asked before telling me she had been a man I probabaly would have not knowing. She lived in the appartment next door with 2 other ladyboys alway hanging out the washing in the morning tacklles tucked into tiny panties and tits out, uses to scare the shit out of the cockney I shared the gaff with, for me it was just the neighbours we used to drink and play cards with when they were off work, if I had pulled one not knowning well can't say either way what would happenit's easy to say you wouldn't carry on but I know people who this has happenend to and in the heat of passion just gone "fuck it " and carried on.

Anyway the wifes cousins a ladyboy so no one really bats an eyelid about it.

Last edited:
Two things;

Phobia isn't black and white. I'd say I'm arachnophobic, but money spiders I can handle. I can see pictures and videos without feeling fearful. But some people can't look at a picture without throwing up or feeling faint. With homophobia, you have your 'I'm going to stone you to death on the spot for doing something homosexual', and you have your 'I'm not going to hire this person, they're quite obviously lesbian'.

On attraction, that's not quite the case. The one I'm putting forward is that you're viewing transgender females as 'not for you'. Yet again, I state that if you are attracted to someone, and that changes after you find out that they are transgender, that is a transphobic reaction.

I'm not saying you don't want them to have a happy life, I'm not saying you think they're a freak, or anything else at all. That shift in attraction is what's transphobic, pure and simple. Your own views on what makes a woman a woman or what makes a transgender woman not a woman is what's transphobic there. You may be a nice guy, you probably are, you can still be a little transphobic though.

Rubbish, you stated you are putting down definitions, which were your own definitions of transphobia and your own ideas about what it is, you still are, when the dictionary definition shows you to be talking bollocks you move the goal posts. Using your new definitions, we are all a bit transphobic, a bit homophobic, a bit racist and bit whatever you want to put, just because we arent the same people and dont all find the same people attractive or want to have sex with them, what utter shite.

Attraction is a very subjective and individual thing, primarily because of that you cant make blanket statements like you have, about what other people think or are, with any certainty as we all see the world differently and all find different people attractive, we all have that right. Just because you dont find a particular person attractive for whatever reason, doesnt mean you are phobic of them or even think any less of them.

Again I go to the dictionary, rather than your little world of what a phobia is.

phobia
ˈfəʊbɪə/
noun
  1. an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.
Saying someone isnt attactive, for whatever reason, doesnt mean you have an extreme or irrational fear. I have no fear or aversion to transgenders, fair play to them it takes a lot of guts (I was going to put balls, but that didnt seem right in this context) to come out and go through the process and anyone who is with them thats their right too, I dont think any less of them for it, in fact the opposite, I have a lot of admiration for them, like I do all sorts of people, doesnt mean I want to have sex with them though.

Edit: At no point did I say transgender women arent women, that is you putting that on me, to try and make a point.

So... You meet what you perceive to be a Woman on a date, you get lucky, "She" looks hot, everything looks "normal"
You get down with "her"

But just as you are about to start doing your business..... "she" tells you that she is Transgender... AKA Mr. Garrison :/

cynthia-escobar.jpg

jenna-telekova.jpg

Would you say No?

And, if "she" didn't even tell you, how would you feel afterwards if you found out?
Not bloody half And I bet it would be wonderful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.