Wrestling Circa 1970

Blue Mist

Yesterday a Mod (Ducado) made a disgraceful statement that the wrestling shown on ITV in the 70's, Mick McManus, Big Daddy et al was merely a show. In other words, fixed. Of course I immediately challenged him on this disgraceful coment but he has yet to respond.
We are told time and time again that if we write certain things it could cost Ric thousands and thousands of poundsand yet a Mod can make statements like that seemingly without retribution. One rule for the plebs etc ?
The FA have been brave enough to ask Ol' Rednose to explain his comments so I think it is only right and proper that we ask Ducado to explain his.
This country is on it's knees and I should be working to help it back onto it's feet, instead I am typing this. That is how strongly I feel about this issue.

I am a Cellarite and I am not afraid of the Mods so I call for an apology or an immediate ban for Ducado.

I urge all of you that followed this great sport to get behind me and demand justice.

The sport of kings and granma's,cannot be besmirched like this on a public forum.
Something should be done,grapple fans stand up.

To suggest that the wrestling featured on World Of Sport in the 70's and 80's was 'staged' is nothing short of criminal.

It demeans the heroics of legends of the ring like Alan Kilby, a deaf-mute, who was an inspiration to me, the man had no fear.

If bouts were staged, how would this brave warrior 'hear' his cues from his opponents???? Go on! Answer me that!

This slight on the sport by a mod on this forum is an injustice of the highest order!

*tags Blue Mist*

Quite right too. Some had the temerity to suggest that Billy two Rivers wasn't descended from Iroquois indians and Kendo Nagasaki may have actually been named Pete.
Know nothing twats.

Blue Mist re-enters after having been tagged by The Flash.....
Thank you fellow Cellarites for your support, I notice how quiet ALL the Mods are at the moment. In the words of the late, great Ken Walton 'I think that's round one to the Cellar grapple fans'

kilby1.jpg

Bring it Mods!

there was a documetary on the history of british wrestling on bbc4 a few weeks back

clips here >>> <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0127b6q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0127b6q</a>

explained how they had to invent a persona to stand out from the rest.

some were given names and personas by managers

p0127b6q.jpg

Blue Mist said:
Thank you fellow Cellarites for your support, I notice how quiet ALL the Mods are at the moment. In the words of the late, great Ken Walton 'I think that's round one to the Cellar grapple fans'

Kent.

nw42 said:
Blue Mist said:

Kent.

See how angry Blue Mist is by all this?

He accidentally spelled a name wrong!

The Flash said:
nw42 said:
Blue Mist said:

Kent.

See how angry Blue Mist is by all this?

He accidentally spelled a name wrong!

Livid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.