wrong about.......

Kinky by name said:
zak@work said:
i thought ireland was going to be a good player when you lot doubted him

Is that all of us then? One of my first posts was about Ireland being City's Liam Brady.
maybe not you but so many city fans gave him stick and he was a young lad learning the trade,. i dont care if Caicedo is good or not we need to get behind our youth always. it only help! the kid trys hard and wants to do well for city. he is young and from a south american county who maybe is only just settling in properly

Kinky by name said:
zak@work said:
i thought ireland was going to be a good player when you lot doubted him

Is that all of us then? One of my first posts was about Ireland being City's Liam Brady.
maybe not you but so many city fans gave him stick and he was a young lad learning the trade,. i dont care if Caicedo is good or not we need to get behind our youth always. it only help! the kid trys hard and wants to do well for city. he is young and from a south american county who maybe is only just settling in properly

zak@work said:
Kinky by name said:
zak@work said:

Will always get behind a blue but, to be fair, he hasn't got what it takes imo.

Steve Bruce is believed to be keeping tabs on Manchester City Football Club’s Felipe Caicedo.
Since selling Emile Heskey to Aston Villa in the New Year, the Wigan Athletic manager has been drawing up a list of potential replacements to fill the boots of the powerful frontman.
And reports suggest Bruce will ask his former Manchester United team-mate Hughes, now in charge of City, for the loan of Caicedo for the entirety of the 2009/10 campaign.
The powerful Ecuadorian international, only 20-years-old, has struggled to nail down a regular place at Eastlands since his £5.2million move in January 2008, and he may relish a change of scene.

Its the backing into defenders that leaves him conceding free kicks all the time that gets me..

He needs how to win free kicks for these types of challenges not give them away that and the offside rule...

All good CF'S do it well... dragging themselves back onside to keep the defenders as deep as possible...

He's young .. he will learn .. he will be a good player...

Good enough for where we want to be ? ... not sure ...

Don't get the 'Caciedo is shit' arguement at all. Ok, perhaps he's not going to be good enough once we reach where we're heading, but compared to some of the absolute dross we've had in the last few seasons he's a world beater. And he's only 20 years old. As far as i can see he's improving all the time, he's massive, he's a good touch, can beat a player, and give himself space for a shot.

If he keeps playing, gaining experience and learning then he will be a very decent player.

Ireland is shit, Ireland is not good enough, Ireland is a Championship player, Ireland is so fucking slow, Ireland is awful, Get Rid.....

Some of the posts in this thread has just reminded me of the above words in Bluemoon last season.

bluethai said:
Ireland is shit, Ireland is not good enough, Ireland is a Championship player, Ireland is so fucking slow, Ireland is awful, Get Rid.....

Some of the posts in this thread has just reminded me of the above words in Bluemoon last season.
hehe, this.

bluethai said:

The thing is last year Ireland was shit but everyone knew he had talent, bit like Caicedo now. The difference is, is that Ireland himself knew he was shit and buckled down in the summer and sorted everything out, matured more and stopped his controversial life off the pitch. If Caicedo or any other young players who arn't good enough (Etuhu, Evans, Fernandes), do what Ireland did then i'd maybe say give them another season. But I just know they won't as Ireland was one in a million at what he did in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.