WWE

Why Always Ste

Football for me feels more and more scripted. Maybe I'm getting older and just realising?
Maybe BM paranoid brigade has influenced me?
Who knows.... Watching Sky Sports, and inparticular MOTD
The game reminds me more and more like that American wrestling shit...
all the players simulating on the pitch, referees favouring the main show man utd aka John Cena aka Hulk Hogan... and the rest of the teams are just "the heel"

With the occasional belt victory to a random heel to keep the audience interested.

Obviously it isn't %100 scripted, that's The Serie A.... But definite favouritism towards certain club(s) to suit the money men that run the game, and characters defined by the media to maintain interest.
Many people involved in the game may then purposely maintain this character and overplay the role.

Tevez has been a real wrestling type character.

Started off as a star in other organisations but had a renegade manager who was leading him astray.

Pitched up here and became a hero but the manager and needy female stooge turned his head and he did a heel turn only to reform months later therby becoming a face again for most but an element of the viewers are convinced that leopards don't change their spots.

I have a Rock tshirt.

and a DX tshirt.

and a CM Punk tshirt.

oh, and a Randy Orton tshirt (I actually wear this as you can't tell it's a WWE tshirt).

I also have the City home shirt.

In no way is this relevant to the OP.

Wouldn't it be great if Shrek had to wear one of those Mexican wrestling masks, I'd be able to consume a half time pie when we played the scum without nausea.

I shouldn't think the gimp would mind to much. ("O)

TheMightyQuinn said:
At least WWE tries to be entertaining, watching the rags do fuck all for 90 mins then get a penalty isn't really that much of a thrill.
Reminds me of the old time Big Daddy matches.

Everyone knows the outcome but stacks of drongos tune in anyway to see the scripted finale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.